Plan Your Visit
> Visitor Information > Plan Your Visit
The National Museum of Korea Contemporary History
welcomes everybody who is willing
to visit our museum
- Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri/Sun 10:00 ~ 18:00
- Wed/Sat 10:00 ~ 21:00
- Enter 30 minutes before closing
- The Museum is closed on January 1, New Year's Day, Chuseok.
- Entry is free.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Museum premises.
- As a courtesy to other visitors, please turn off your mobile phone or change into silent mode before entering the exhibition halls.
- The use of flash photography and/or tripods as well as photography for commercial use are prohibited.
- The use of bicycles, kick scooters, and rollerblades is prohibited both inside the Museum building and on the Museum premises.
- Food and drink are not allowed into the exhibition halls. Pets, with the exception of service and assistance animals, are prohibited.
Strollers and Wheelchairs
- Strollers for infants and wheelchairs for persons with disabilities are available free of charge (10 strollers, 4 wheelchairs)
- Tel: +82-2-3703-9200